When you are developing a PowerPoint presentation you might occasionally want to include one or more slides from another presentation. Rather than using copy/paste there’s a better way: Reuse the slide by importing it directly from the other presentation.
To include one or more slides from another presentation:
- On the Home tab in the Slides group, click on the drop-down list below the New Slide button
- Select Reuse Slides
- The Reuse Slides task pane is displayed on the right of the window; click on the Browse button
- Select Browse File
- Navigate to the file that contains the slide(s) you want to reuse
- Click on the file to select it
- Click on the Open button and all slides in the presentation are displayed in the Reuse Slides task pane
- Click on a slide to insert it into your current presentation
- When you are finished, close the Reuse Slides Task Pane
- Increase the width of the Task Pane to see more slides at once.
- In the Task Pane, presentations you have previously opened are on the Insert slide from drop-down list. After selecting a presentation from this list, click on the arrow button to open the presentation.
To insert all slides, right-click on a slide in the Task Pane and select Insert All Slides