Use the mouse to quickly go to the top or bottom of a document

You are likely familiar with the Ctrl+Home and Ctrl+End keyboard shortcuts that you can use to quickly go to the beginning or end of a document.

Have you discovered there is a mouse equivalent?  If you are using the mouse, rather than having your hands on the keyboard, how do you go to the top or bottom of the document?

Right-click anywhere on the vertical scrollbar and select Top or Bottom.  This works in Word, Outlook and your browser.


Any questions, please let me know.